Find a medical facility
Are you looking for insurance coverage?
See how you can find your health professional with MSH
Already a member?
Please log in to find your healthcare provider
Sales team
Customer services
Individuals sales team
Corporates sales team

General Tips

Your Working Holiday Visa

Stretch your horizons, discover a new culture, improve your language skills! If you're aged between 18 to 30 inclusive (35 in Canada), you can get a Working Holiday Visa (WHV) to experience life in a different country for up to a year or more. Just choose your destination and opt for our Start'Expat package to cover all your needs. 
Country Guides

Discover everything you need to know about WHV in our Country Guides.
Popular Destinations

- Australia (Oceania)
- Canada (America)
- Hong Kong (Asia)
Taiwan (Asia)
Colombia (America)
Mexico (America)
Russia (Asia)

Download our brochures
Find the right plan for you in just a few clicks
Contact our team of specialists
We're here to help you 24/7 in your language
Want to learn more?
Find the right plan for you in just a few clicks